The Grandview Community Awards Banquet is Grandview’s opportunity to honor the citizens who make our city a grand place to live and work.
Join us for dinner and the community awards presentations.
February 19, 2013 at the Grandview Community Center - Please save the date!
Nominations are currently being accepted until January 11. To submit your nominations please download and submit the Nominations for Community Awards 2012 form.
Grandview Community Award Nominations
We need your help! We will holding the annual Community Awards Banquet on Tuesday, February 19 at the Community Center. Please submit nominations for the following awards:
- Person of the Year
- Orrin Dybdahl Award (Adult who mentors & supports youth)
- Volunteer of the Year
- Business of the Year
- Community Development (person or organization involved in community economic development-quality of life)
Other awards being given include those submitted by the following organizations:
- President’s Award (selected by Chamber President)
- Outstanding Police Officer (selected by Police Dept.)
- Outstanding Firefighter (selected by Fire Dept.)
- Top Responder Fire Department (selected by Fire Dept.)
- Rotarian of the Year (chosen by Rotary)
- Kiwanian of the Year (chosen by Kiwanis)
School Awards – submitted by the entire community:
- School Employee-High School
- Student of Year-High School
- School Employee-Compass High School
- Student of Year-Compass High School
- School Employee-Middle School
- Student of Year-Middle School
- School Employee-A. H. Smith School
- Student of Year-A. H. Smith School
- School Employee-H. Thompson School
- Student of Year-H. Thompson School
- School Employee-McClure School
- Student of Year-McClure School
Mail your nominations to PO Box 717, Grandview, WA 98930 – Nominations are being accepted until January 11, 2013. Please submit one!